We have our own centre specifically for this market segment and can offer you a complete range of services covering all aspects of extrusion.
- 100% receiving inspection and testing using state-of-the-art equipment to check for dimensions, strengths and cracks, particularly in critical areas
- Dismantling and assembly of sleeves and intermediate liners
- Documentation using state-of-the-art communications media
- Individual advice regarding the selection of materials, strengths, design, etc.
Sleeves and intermediate liners
- Manufacture of sleeves and intermediate liners utilising all the equipment in our shop (from the melting process, rough-machining and heat treatment all the way to finishing and installation)
- Free stockholding in our plant until required for use
- Repair welding of cracks
- Maintenance of sealing surfaces by means of welding
- Updating your existing tools in accordance with the state of the art e.g. by converting to suit the latest heating and cooling systems supported by state-of-the-art media such as 3D CAD systems
- All other work on containers such as turning bores, facing sealing surfaces, and re-setting sealing cones
- Modifying moulding plugs
- Checking impact strength, pressing strength and strength on moulding plugs
- Reworking of dummy block systems
- Inspection of extrusion dies, chamber tools etc.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have concerning your tools.