Redesigned heat treatment plant,
designed for rings with an outside diameter of up to 3,500 mm.
The maximum charging weight is 10 tonnes.
- Temperature range: 500 °C to 1,260 °C
- Pyrometry: in accordance with the rules of the Aerospace Materials Specification AMS 2750
- Firing using flat jet burners and convection burners to achieve the best possible temperature distribution in the usable furnace space
- Gas-air mixture regulation with hot air temperature compensation and lambda control
- Thermocouple self-monitoring by independently applied measurement and control systems
- Automatic charging and discharging of the material being treated, e.g. the maximum delay time until the item is completely quenched in water is: < 30 sec.
- 60,000-litre water vessel
- 60,000-litre polymer vessel
The concentration and temperature of the polymer bath can be controlled